Just a little "journal"

 Sometimes, I just need to write what I want to write, not what I need to write. I mean, here. I actually find it amusing that me, Pinky N.A, trying to write "seriously" on a blog. Wow.

 

Okay, okay. I wrote this post because I'm hella sleepy. I need to finish my radio drama script (I've been extended it for 3 days now). For this, I'm trying to back to my night owl routine, drink a cup of coffee, set a comfortable working space, listening to musics suited to my current mood, setting notes near me, et cetera ... et cetera ... but I just can't find it.

 

Ah, now I feels like my brain's been refresh. This is what I want.

 

As a night owl, working in the middle of night usually give me so much energy and creativity. And don't blame me for my lack of morning get-up. I actually hate being a morning person. There are two things I would love to have if I can. First is never having the need to go outside forever. Second is never having the need to wake up before 11 AM (in other word, morning).

 

Foolish me. Of course I will never have those things.


Now, now, so, listening to TVXQ's songs give me boost. So much of it. Especially when I hear Changmin seonbae's vocal. (I just finish listening to Chocolate by Max Changmin).


For you who never visited this blog of mine before, I welcome you dearly! (If there is any, lol). This blog have more of my rant than any other else, trust me. More like an online journal. A not interesting journal to read, yeah? Well, sometime this blog helps me reduce stress, or even anxiety.


I'm listening to TVXQ!'s Catch Me. A catchy song, yes, if I could say (even if people said this song isn't original). Now Apology by Max Changmin. Ah yeah, I've been influenced (again) by TVXQ recently. Not that I have any issues with that, anyway.


Alrighty, I think I need to start write the script, then. You know, writing for script is veeery different from the usual writing -- like this one, as example. Writing a script is thrilling! I love it. Okay, yeah, I should go now, or else, this blog will eat me (I mean, I can't let go from here if I stay any longer, I think). Yeah, I think. Bye, for now.


(Source: myself)


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.