Just an internship little journal

Never in my life, I accept myself to intern in the office where father's working.


The thing is, whenever I go, I always hear father's name--that I am his daughter. It's not an entirely unpleasant thing, but sometimes, I felt like I just standing behind his shadow. Not my own.


Father always tell me he'd never register me as one of the intern if I don't have the knowledge and talent. But the thing is, how much he told his friends about me?


Almost everyone sees me as my father's daughter. So far, I only found one person who never talk about it. I know he hears about it from his friend or the other people, but he never mind it, at all. He sees me as me--as Pinky, not anything else. I hope I can work under him again the other day.


Not as a real officer there, of course -- I never intend to work under the same building as my father. Maybe while I'm still an intern. And you know, he's quite handsome himself, lol. Never in my life I ever consider someone at that workplace as handsome. This is the first time.


Just yesterday, my best friend told me he registered to one of television station -- one that I always consider to register too in the future. You know, we even talk about how it is if we work under the same building, again (we're on the same secondary school (senior high) back then).


That'll be interesting, but at the same time making me thinking even harder.


I want to pursue my dream as a Scriptwriter. I know the chance to work as a Scriptwriter in television industry is minimum. The workplace I always aim is film industry, place where many Indonesian director need more creative Scriptwriter. That's what I need if I want to pursue my dream.


Or even more, gaining experience from the outside industry. But one thing I know, film industry is the right place for me. Not that I think television industry isn't made for me, but the film industry is way more promising for me who want to pursue the Scriptwriter career.


I think I'll register to the same workplace as him, but I will register as a Scriptwriter in film industry, too. Yes. No matter what seems more interesting, my dream is always the number one thing I should pursue.


What we should gain from internship. (Source: Money Crashers)


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.